Hello Valued Customers,
We’ve received a couple of emails recently telling us that they purchased “Remove Ads” item but the ads still there.
We’ve just tested the in-app purchase for removing ads. And the result was successful.
We think there was a problem with the network, or something was wrong with Apple server at that moment. So we write a full solution for this problem…
There are 2 cases you may have:
If you make sure that you have purchased successfully (you saw a popup dialog with title “Purchased Successfully”), then please do the following steps:
1) Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
2) Tap on the Settings button at the top-left corner to open Settings Page.
3) Swipe down until you reach the bottom page.
4) Tap on the entry “Restore Purchase”.
5) Enter your iTunes account.
6) Wait for some seconds and your purchase will be restored.
If you tapped on “Purchase” button, but have not received a popup dialog with title “Purchased Successfully”, then the transaction was stuck (due to network error or Apple server error). This case you can make purchase again, if the problem still exists, please do the steps in case 1. And please don’t worry because Apple only charges ONE time for the same non-consumable item (ex: “Remove Ads” item).
Please let us know if you have any further problems.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience. And thanks for your patience.
Have a nice day!